FenestraPro is a powerful façade design software that supports the design and construction of beautiful, high-performing buildings.
As the facade can typically influence more than half of a building’s operational energy use, FenestraPro supports architects to design sustainable solutions towards netzero carbon initiatives.
Our platform is used by some of the top firms in green building to meet net-zero carbon initiatives and reduce project cost.
Encouraging Professional Development
The future of sustainability in the built environment begins with a stronger focus on sustainable solutions. With established initiatives like Architecture2030 and LEED, students can benefit from using FenestraPro by:
- having access to a free, 12-month license
- optimizing how the façade to design LEED-certified buildings
- becoming an expert in our software through learning modules
- certificate of module completion for future employers
- attend free webinars and AIA courses