Choose the package that suits you.
30-Day Free Trial
- 1 User
- 3 Sample Models
- Free Training on Learning Platform
- Standard Support
Single Desktop Subscription
- Full Functionality in Conceptual Massing Environment
- Full Glazing Product Database
- Limited Access to Learning Support
FenestraPro for Revit
- Full Functionality in Conceptual Massing & Detailed Project Environments
- Full Glazing Product Database and Customized Glazing Types
- Access to Learning Support Platform
- Thermal Performance Analysis Tool
- Dedicated Success Team and Roll-out Plan
- Network Seats
Companies Optimizing their Designs
Frequently Asked Questions, Answered
Common questions about our pricing and licensing
FenestraPro can be used at any stage of design.
Although FenestraPro can be used at any stage of design, FenestraPro Concept is designed to support architects and designers working solely in a conceptual massing environment at a smaller price. A member of our dedicated Success Team will assist your team in transitioning subscriptions, including full access to our in-depth learning platform.
Enterprise accounts receive a dedicated Success Team, roll-out plan, and full access to FenestraPro Learning. Global firms, such as Jacobs and HKS, have been trained in as little as three hours on FenestraPro features and capabilities.
Users Optimizing Their Designs
“At Jacobs, performance-based design initiatives have changed the way we think about and implement passive design strategies. Having a tool like FenestraPro that identifies energy-efficient solutions, mitigates project cost and prioritizes occupant comfort is critical to the success of our projects.”Jonathan WeissDirector of Sustainability at Jacobs